Property Management Administrative Assistant
The Property Management Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting several Property Managers who are responsible for a portfolio of retail shopping centers in the Washington, DC metro area.
Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Responsible for answering incoming calls and directing calls to appropriate staff
- Greets tenants with superior customer service
- Compile PM reports for investor distribution
- Draft service agreements for property maintenance as instructed by PMs
- Provide support including filing, copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, mail merges, bulk mailings, data entry, and drafting and updating correspondence and presentations.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists in preparing outgoing mail, and FedEx shipments.
- Creates, modifies and manipulates data in Excel documents.
- Creates and edits Microsoft Word documents.
- Resolves routine and non-routine administrative issues and answers internal and external inquiries.
- Track and enter tenant sales data and run reports containing various lease-related details
- Performs and assists in other duties as needed and directed.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Attributes Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an administrative capacity preferably in the commercial real estate industry
- Advanced knowledge and skills using Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience using various mail and shipping services, and operating office equipment such as copiers, fax machines and postage machines.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task, stay organized, and prioritize.
- Be detail-oriented and possess critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of management and staff as well as outside clients.
- Possess good organization, communication and follow-up skills.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Be tactful and diplomatic through accurate verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Be mature, flexible, dependable and professional.